Friday, February 18, 2011

Museum Quality!

Well, I suppose I am on a shameless promo roll (cause there's more to come, there's always more..), but if I didn't do it, people would say "but I didn't knooowwww..."

So I'm very pleased to announce that you can now register for the first ever Museum Quality: Art School for Bellydancers Intensive which will be held July 29th-31st, 2011 in Indianapolis, IN!  Details and online registration can be found here: http://www.celestebellydance.com/museumquality.html 

If you're ready and looking to add quality artistry to your dance, are seeking to find your own personal style, gain new perspective on creativity and dance, or want to know how to fully develop each performance to the best you can deliver, then Museum Quality will be a profound and defining experience for you. Registration is limited to only 15 participants and they're going fast!

1 comment: