Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take This Cog And....

Ahem.

I'm not inclined to participate in the repetitive flagellation of deceased equines.  Even steam-powered ones. So with that in mind, if you'd like to read some really well-researched and articulate articles discussing the topic of Steampunk Bellydance in sufficient depth, I offer you these two articles:

#21 Shimmies and Sprockets: Analyzing the Use of Belly Dance in Steampunk

and

OF EMPERORS, AIR SHIPS AND TIC TOC

This concludes your Tempest PSA of the day. Have a beautiful day!


3 comments:

  1. I loved the article "Of Emperors" - and all the great pics of you! So wonderful to see you getting recognition for your efforts and talent! And you were SO right on with your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for plugging my article Tempest! I'm going to check out the other one as well. ^__^

    ~ Ay-leen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heather! And my pleasure Ay-leen, thank YOU for writing such a great piece.

    ReplyDelete