Monday, June 10, 2013

It's June!

I'm not sure what happened to the month of May, cause it was April, and now it's June.  Somewhere in-between, there was Tribal Fest 13, Clockwork Alchemy, and A-Kon in Texas, and recovering from being on the road for 3 weeks by teaching a pair of workshops here in Seattle....like you do.

I have a LOT of backlogged things I will be putting up here as my brain clears out, so bear with me as I get sorted out.  Though I expect most of the writing to happen after Tribal Revolution in Chicago June 20th-23rd - where I am teaching two great workshops - "Decopunk Bellydance" and "A Teacher's Workshop" - of which I think there's still space in both.  If you're a fan of "Nouveau Noir" and my Steampunk workshops, you will love Decopunk - and if you're an aspiring teacher, or looking to breathe new life into your current classes, "A Teacher's Workshop" will give you a LOT to think about and work with!

In the meantime, I'm going to leave you with two videos: my Tribal Fest 13 performance with Nathaniel Johnstone and my performance at Art of the Belly back in March!






No comments:

Post a Comment